These Terms of Service and all supplemental terms, as amended from time to time, govern your use of any online or mobile product or service to which you have access, any product or service that requires an Internet connection OR Origin Account to access, you use to access online or mobile products or services or any of its subsidiaries and affiliates for PC, mobile device or any other system. If you reside in India or in any other country, these terms are an agreement between you and Yugtia Technologies Private Limited, a company registered in India under the Company Act 1956 having its registered address at 03, gopi row house, b/h vishawash crity-2, ghatlodia, ahmedabad -61 gujarat india and its correspondence address at 207, kalasagar mall, opp.sai baba mandir, satadhar cross road, ghatlodia, ahmedabad-61 gujarat india.
These Terms of Service available at www.yugtia.com (Incorporated herein by reference) form legally binding contracts between you and Yugtia Technologies Private Limited. By using Yugtia Technologies Private Limited Services, you affirm that you are competent to review and agree for the agreement and that you have reviewed this Agreement either individually or with your parent or guardian and they assent to these Terms of Service on your behalf and take full responsibility for your compliance with them. You agree that you and/or your parent or guardian are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, representations and responsibilities set forth in these Terms of Service, and to abide and comply with these Terms of Service.
You agree to check terms at www.yugtia.com periodically for new information and terms that govern your use of Yugtia Technologies Private Limited Services. Yugtia Technologies Private Limited may modify the Terms of Service at any time. Revisions to terms affecting existing Yugtia Technologies Private LimitedServices shall be effective fifteen (15) days after posting at www.yugtia.com Terms for new Yugtia Technologies Private Limited Services are effective immediately upon posting of the same.
Grant Of A Limited License To Use The Service
Subject to your agreement and continuing compliance with these Terms of Service and any other relevant Yugtia Technologies Private Limited policies, Yugtia Technologies Private Limited grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable. You agree not to use the Service for any other purpose.
Accessing The Service
By accessing or using the Service, including browsing any Yugtia Technologies Private Limited website or accessing App, you accept and agree to these Terms of Service. You may also be required to register an account on the Service (an “Account”), have a valid account on the social networking service (“SNS”) through which you connect to the Service, if any, or have an account with the applications provider for your mobile device. You warrant that you are not prohibited from receiving products, including services or software.
You must provide all equipment and software necessary to connect to the Service, including, but not limited to, a mobile device that is suitable to connect with and use the Service.
You are responsible for any fees, including internet connection fees or mobile fees that you incur when accessing the Service.
Use Of The Service
Your usage of the services shall be subject to the following:
You are responsible for any use of your credit card or other payment instrument;
- You shall not create an account using a false identity or information, or on behalf of someone other than yourself;
- You shall not have an Account or use the Service if you have previously been removed by Yugtia Technologies Private Limited or previously been banned from Apps;
- You shall not use the Service if you are located in a country embargoed by the India or if you are on the list of countries which are prohibited in dealing with.
- You shall use your Account only for non-commercial purposes;
- You shall not use your Account to advertise, solicit, or transmit any commercial advertisements, including chain letters, junk e-mail or repetitive messages (spim and spam) to anyone;
- You shall not use your Account to engage in any illegal conduct;
- You shall not sublicense, rent, lease, sell, trade, gift, bequeath or otherwise transfer your Account or any Virtual Items associated with your Account to anyone without Yugtia Technologies Private Limited written permission;
- You shall not carry out cheating of any kind (including by exploiting any bug or error) is expressly prohibited, this includes exploiting any deficiency in our code or design, or in the code or design of any third party product or service used in connection with the Service, to gain an unfair advantage or to gain unearned or unauthorized privileges, access or abilities not clearly intended by the product’s design. Communicating information about such activities to others will also be considered cheating.
- We reserve the right to remove, at any time and without notice, any content from the Service
- We reserve the right to contact your ISP regarding any inappropriate activities by you on the Service.
- We reserve the right to immediately terminate or suspend our services who fails to abide by these terms of usage. The decision to suspend or terminate accounts will be made at the sole discretion of the site administrators. All account terminations (bannings) are final.
Account Creation & Information
If you are required to update an account then certain additional information which may include your personal, professional and other details may be required. You agree that you will supply accurate and complete information to Yugtia Technologies Private Limited, and that you will update that information promptly after it changes.
You understand that on certain page of Yugtia Technologies Private Limited websites your user ID number, name and profile picture will be publicly available and that search engines may index your name and profile photo.
Usage Of Username And Password
During the Account creation, your username and password will be provided to you (“Login Information”). The following rules govern the security of your Login Information:
- You shall not share the Account or the Login Information, let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your Account;
- In the event you become aware of or reasonably suspect any breach of security, including without limitation any loss, theft, or unauthorized disclosure of the Login Information, you must immediately notify Yugtia Technologies Private Limited and modify your Login Information;
- You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the Login Information, and you will be responsible for all uses of the Login Information, including purchases, whether or not authorized by you; and
- You are responsible for anything that happens through your Account.
Yugtia Technologies Private Limited reserves the right to remove or reclaim any usernames at any time and for any reason, including but not limited to claims by a third party that a username violates such third party as rights.
You agree that you will not, under any circumstances:
- Without Yugtia Technologies Private Limited express written consent, use the Service or any part thereof for any commercial purpose, including but not limited to
- communicating or facilitating any commercial advertisement or solicitation, or
- gathering or transferring Virtual Items for sale;
- Use the Service or any part thereof for performing in-App services, such as power-leveling and item collection services, in exchange for payment outside the Service; or
- Transmit unauthorized communications through the Service, including junk mail, chain letters, spam and any materials that promote malware, spyware and downloadable items;
Usage of the services of Yugtia Technologies Private Limited require payment of a fee and which is required to paid through the modes as specified hereunder. You must pay the subscription or other fees to participate in these activities. Payment of subscription and other fees for particular services are as under: –
- Fees are payable in advance and are not refundable in whole or in part: – We (Yugtia Technologies Private Limited) reserve the right to change our fees or billing methods at any time. You are responsible for reviewing the Yugtia Technologies Private Limited Service to obtain timely notice of such changes. Your continued use of the Yugtia Technologies Private Limited Service means that you accept such changes. If any change is unacceptable to you, you may cancel your services at any time, but Yugtia Technologies Private Limited will not refund any fees that may have accrued to your Account before cancellation of your services, and we will not prorate fees for any servcies. If your use of Yugtia Technologies Private Limited service is subject to chargeability of taxes, then Yugtia Technologies Private Limited may charge you for any such taxes either from prospective or retrospective effect (as the case may be), in addition to the subscription or other fees.
- Payment Options. You may pay fees using the methods available for the particular Yugtia Technologies Private Limited service and you agree to the terms and conditions applicable to each payment method you choose. Payment methods may vary by Yugtia Technologies Private Limited. When you provide credit card or other payment information to Yugtia Technologies Private Limited, you represent to Yugtia Technologies Private Limited that you are the authorized user of the credit card or other payment method. By agreeing to this Terms of Service, you have agreed to permit Yugtia Technologies Private Limited to automatically renew your subscription to Yugtia Technologies Private Limited Service by charging a valid credit card number which you have provided to Yugtia Technologies Private Limited. Your subscription will be automatically renewed thirty (30) days prior to the expiration of the term and each anniversary thereafter for a fee no greater than Yugtia Technologies Private Limited then-current price, excluding any promotional and discount pricing, unless you cancel your subscription. You must provide current, complete, and accurate information for your billing account. You must promptly update all information to keep your billing account current, complete, and accurate (such as a change in billing address, credit card number, or credit card expiration date), and you must promptly notify Yugtia Technologies Private Limited if your credit card is canceled (for example, for loss or theft). Changes to such information can be made by contacting Customer Service. If you fail to provide Yugtia Technologies Private Limited any of the foregoing information, you agree that Yugtia Technologies Private Limited may continue charging you for any subscription automatically renewed unless you cancel your subscription at least thirty (30) days prior to the expiration of the subscription. Yugtia Technologies Private Limited reserves the right to utilize third party credit card updating services to obtain current expiration dates on credit cards provided by you to Yugtia Technologies Private Limited. Customers who use a payment method other than credit card may incur an additional payment processing fee, and may not be able to automatically renew subscriptions.
- As the Account holder, you are responsible for all charges incurred, including applicable taxes, and all purchases made by you or anyone that uses your Account, including your family or friends.
- Fees Charged By Third-Party Sites and Vendors. We may provide links to other web sites. Some of these web sites may charge separate fees, which are not included in any subscription or other fees that you may pay to Yugtia Technologies Private Limited. Any separate charges or obligations that you incur in your dealings with third parties are your responsibility.
- Yugtia Technologies Private Limited shall not be liable for any errors on billing statements issued to you by your carrier. Although Yugtia Technologies Private Limited will make commercially reasonable efforts to help you obtain the proper software for your telephone, device or platform, Yugtia Technologies Private Limited shall not be liable or responsible for any Purchaser Errors. In no event shall Yugtia Technologies Private Limited be liable for any defects or other problems associated with download or purchases through the Site.
- If customer paid twice for one transaction, the one transaction amount will be refunded via same source within 15 to 20 working days
Cancellation Of Your Account
You have the right to cancel your Account or a particular subscription/services at any time. If you do not agree to the terms in this Terms & conditions of Service, your sole remedy is to not use Yugtia Technologies Private Limited and or Yugtia Technologies Private Limited Websites / Services and to cancel your subscriptions or account. You understand and agree that the cancellation of your Account or a particular subscription or services shall not entitle Yugtia Technologies Private Limited to refund any amounts to you and the amount or type of fees, surcharges, applicable taxes, billing methods, or any change to the fees, applicable taxes, surcharges or billing methods for Yugtia Technologies Private Limited Services and/or any Content or Entitlements thereon shall be non – refundable. You are also responsible for any amounts owed to third-party vendors or content providers before your cancellation. Any delinquent or unpaid fees and other unresolved issues with Yugtia Technologies Private Limited Services must be settled within 48 hours of due date.
The Site, including, without limitation, all communication features, contain copyrighted material, trademarks and other proprietary information including, without limitation, text, software, photographs, video, graphics, music and sound, and the entire contents of the Site and each area contained therein are the property of Yugtia Technologies Private Limited and/or third-party content providers. Yugtia Technologies Private Limited owns a copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement and enhancement of such content. You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit, any of the content contained on the Site (including, without limitation, content that Yugtia Technologies Private Limited enables you to download) without the express written permission of Yugtia Technologies Private Limited and the copyright owner. In the event of any permitted copying, redistribution or publication of copyrighted material, no changes in or deletion of author attribution, trademark, and legend or copyright notice shall be made. The downloading of copyrighted material from the Site is allowed by you only for your own use. You acknowledge that the Yugtia Technologies Private Limited and/or third-party content providers remain the owners of all materials posted on the Site, and that you do not acquire any of those ownership rights by downloading copyrighted materials.
Yugtia Technologies Private Limited , Yugtia Technologies Private Limited website, contents of website and the logo Yugtia Technologies Private Limited are trademarks or registered trademarks of Yugtia Technologies Private Limited in India and/or other countries. All other names of companies and products mentioned herein may be trademarks of their respective owners and are used with permission. Any such trademarks may be used publicly only with permission from Yugtia Technologies Private Limited or their respective owners. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
Yugtia Technologies Private Limited is pleased to hear from their customers and welcomes their comments regarding Yugtia Technologies Private Limited ‘s services and the Site. Unfortunately, however, long-standing company policy does not allow us to accept or consider creative ideas, suggestions or materials other than those it has specifically requested. We hope you will understand that it is the intent of this policy to avoid the possibility of future misunderstandings when projects developed by Yugtia Technologies Private Limited ‘s professional staff might seem to others to be similar to their own creative work. Accordingly, we must, regretfully, ask that you do not send us any original creative materials such as App ideas or original artwork. While we do value your feedback on our services and products, we request that you be specific in your comments on those services and products, and not submit any creative ideas, suggestions or materials. If at our request you send certain specific submissions (e.g., Communications, including, postings and creative submissions) or, despite our request that you not send us any other creative materials, you send us creative suggestions, ideas, notes, drawings, concepts or other information (collectively, the “Submissions”), the Submissions shall be deemed, and shall remain, the property of Yugtia Technologies Private Limited . None of the Submissions shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of Yugtia Technologies Private Limited , and Yugtia Technologies Private Limited shall not be liable for any use or disclosure of any Submissions. Without limitation of the foregoing, Yugtia Technologies Private Limited shall exclusively own all now known or hereafter existing rights to the Submissions of every kind and nature, in perpetuity, throughout the universe and shall be entitled to unrestricted use of the Submissions for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, without compensation to the provider of the Submissions. You waive any and all moral rights in any such Submissions as well as any claim to a right of credit or approval.
Subject to the other provisions of the Terms & Conditions of Usage, Yugtia Technologies Private Limited will attempt to help you with any queries or problems that you may have with the site or any of your purchases through the site. To reach our customer support team, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org It will expedite your request for assistance by providing our representatives with all the information they need to solve your problem as quickly as possible. If you believe that any action has been taken against your Account or device in error, please contact Customer Support at email@example.com
If any dispute we will povider the complete log that we have maintain in our syetm. We have record all main acivity done by users.
You agree that this Terms & Conditions is not intended to confer and does not confer any rights or remedies upon any person other than the parties to this Terms of Service. You also understand and agree that this Terms, other Yugtia Technologies Private Limited Policies and the Supplemental Terms as and when incorporated, are not intended to confer, and do not confer, any rights or remedies upon any person.
If any part of this Terms & Conditions of Service is held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be interpreted in a manner consistent with applicable law to reflect, as nearly as possible, the original intentions of Yugtia Technologies Private Limited , and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect.
Language of the Terms of Service:
In the event of a conflict between a translation of the Yugtia Technologies Private Limited Policies and the English version, the English version of the Yugtia Technologies Private Limited Policies will control.
Yugtia Technologies Private Limited shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform resulting from causes outside the reasonable control of Yugtia Technologies Private Limited , including without limitation any failure to perform hereunder due to unforeseen circumstances or cause beyond Yugtia Technologies Private Limited ’s control such as acts of God, War, Terrorism, Riots, Embargoes, Acts of Civil or Military Authorities, Fire, Floods, Accidents, Network Infrastructure Failures, Strikes, or Shortages of transportation facilities, fuel, energy, labor or materials, Hacking, Phissing, or other Electronic Modes for destroying the Contents.
Failure of Yugtia Technologies Private Limited to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Terms of Service will not constitute waiver of such right or provision. Any waiver of any provision of this Terms of Service will be effective only if in a writing signed by Yugtia Technologies Private Limited.
All sales of Recharge are final and there will be no refund or exchange permitted. Please be advised that You are responsible for the mobile number or DTH account number you purchase Recharge for and all charges that result from those purchases. Yugtia Technologies Private Limited is not responsible for any purchase of Recharge for an incorrect mobile number or DTH account number.
However, in a case where a transaction has been completed by you on the Site, and money has been charged to your card or bank account but a Recharge has not delivered within 24 hours of your completion of the transaction then you may inform us by sending us an email on ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) or posting us a message on the Contac US page (optional) . In such a scenario you will be entitled to a full refund. We request you to include in the email the following details – the mobile number or DTH account number, operator name, Recharge value, Transaction date and Order Number Yugtia Technologies Private Limited shall investigate the incident and if it is found that money was indeed charged to your card or bank account without delivery of the Recharge then you will be refunded the money within 7 working days from the date of the receipt of your email.